“Discovering Barcelona, a travel guide for teens”…
is the ultimate guide to the wonderful city of Barcelona but with a twist: it does not aim to be a typical tourist guide covering only monuments, museums and other very interesting but often boring facts about the place you’re visiting. Instead, this is a “guide for teens” to attractions and activities that I am sure you’ll enjoy more while in Barcelona. Let’s show adults that they can also see many of those things while you’re having fun along the way.
- Over 60 attractions and activities and other ideas to have a wonderful time in Barcelona
- Maps, tips and advice for each activity
- Several proposed routes for easy planning
- Open your eyes and your imagination as you embark on a Discovery Hunt of the Gothic Quarter, the centre of the old city of Barcelona
- The best… places to have a quick bite, a sweet treat and the most curious specialty shops
- Prepare for shopping time! in one of Europe’s top cities for fashion: find the areas, malls and department stores, brands…
- Useful information: where is…? opening times for…? how to get to…?
- Impress everybody with a few words and phrases in Catalan, the local lingo
- Discover 20 things I love to do in Barcelona and find out if you like’m too!
- … plus much more!
This video is a promotional advertisement. Reference in this site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by infocatalonia.eu
keywords: kids, teens, family, activities, Barcelona, what to do, what to see, fun, young, children